In partnership with the U.S. Department of State, EducationUSA counseling centers in Germany and around the world offer detailed and independent information on the full range of accredited study and exchange programs.
Our offer is aimed specifically at high school and university students, but also at teachers and parents, as well as everyone who is interested in experiencing the United States.
The DAI Library offers extensive information on the variety of educational opportunities in the United States. You can also find detailed information about universities and funding opportunities. We also offer preparation materials for various entrance exams to universities like TOEFL, SAT and GRE.
- Application assistance (university essay or internship application)
- Information about the following activities in the USA: study, internships, work & travel, aupair, educare, language courses, gap year opportunities, etc.
- One-on-one advising on the topics of study, internship and student exchange in the United States (15,00 € )
- Regular information events on the topics of studying and internships in the United States and other English-speaking countries with representatives of organizations such as TravelWorks, Kaplan, Fulbright, among others.
- Preparation materials for language and admissions tests (TOEFL, GMAT, SAT, GRE , etc.)
- Outreach for EducationUSA –presentations for school classes in schools or in the DAI library
- Pre-screening interviews for teacher trainee program in American schools through the Amity Institute
For more information please send us an E-Mail.
We are happy to accommodate persons with disabilities who require assistance.
For upcoming event dates please click view our event calendar.