US Universities – What tests do I need?

  • Information

TOEFL, SAT, G-MAT, etc. In order to attend a U.S. college or university, future students must take certain admission tests. Here you can find out which tests you need and where you can take them, what grades you need and how long the tests are valid.

Language: German
Location: online


Free online event

Admission is free.