Lassen Sie sich von anderen Eltern überzeugen…
- "Sofia started at school 5 weeks ago and today I had my first interview of the year with Sofia’s main teacher. She told me that she is bringing a very good background in maths and languages; that is remarkable the work done in the Kindergarten. They have even put her at the “native speakers” class level in the English class. I just wanted to say thank you for your efforts, patience, support to her. We not only recognized your work but the school teachers too. A big thank you from our side." (Mother of Sofia)
- "Peter and Christian do and will always have fond memories of everyone at the DAI. You don`t just have a "kindergarten", rather you have a warm, nurturing, structured environment. My kids will cherish their years here in Heidelberg and we will all cherish the people that came into our lives during this time. Goes w/out saying that we will keep in touch."
Mother of Peter and Christian
- "We have been impressed with the warmth and concern the teachers show on a daily basis." Parents of Ruben
- "I was extremely happy to hear again from you. Omar always mention you all, and he misses you too. Actually we all miss you, as I told you before the DAI was our best experience in Germany, you were all great to us :). Can`t express how much positively Omar was influenced by his short stay in the DAI, I bought him an atlas, and he keeps explaining to me where Nick and Brent were from and talks about all teachers’ and friends’ countries, flags and others. Of course he`s happy to be back home again, but he`s looking forward to visit many countries, and I think we will allow him join international campaigns when he`s a little bit older. I hope we can see you here in Egypt, the weather is great nowadays:). Best wishes for you and for all great DAI staff members."Mother of Omar
- "As you might already know, we are definitely moving back to the U.S. in the summer. It is sad to have to leave DAI now that that things have a nice settled pace, but, at the same time, it is great to see that Heidelberg can offer a great enriching and secure corner for international children. Johannes has grown a lot this year and this is no doubt due to your efforts. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Brent for his commitment, his creativity and his respect for kids and to Katharina for her efforts to solidify our program. Needless to say that I will be delighted to help as a council parent until the end of Johannes` stay. We absolutely need to get that yard before we leave! Thanks for everything!" Parents of Johannes
- "Now the day to say “good-bye” is coming close. During these days, we think a lot about how Simon’s time in the Kindergarten had begun more than 3 years ago (at Schlossberg first) and how he passed all the different stations in the Kindergarten. He started with Sarah-Jane and Andrea, changed to Stephanie and Jon, and finally became an ABC eagle under the care of Therese, Christine, and Jason. For us, it is very hard to say good-bye now. You do wonderful work and we like to express our gratitude for everything you have done for Simon. We are glad that another member of our family, Simon`s little sister Tosca, will come to you next year – Thank you very much and have a perfect summer vacation." Parents of Simon and Tosca
- "Your kindergarten at DAI is really a very special place. It is like an extension of your family. It is so much more than a school. Charlotte has learned so much this year. She has learned numbers and letters, songs, art and how to make friends. Also she is very physically strong due to your commitment to taking the children outside each day. The field trips are amazing. She has grown so much over the last year thanks to all the teachers. You have the BEST teachers I have ever seen with young children. We are going to miss all of you so much." Parents of Charlotte
- "We would like to take this opportunity to let you know how thankful we have been for several of your teachers over the past year. As you may know David has been deployed to Afghanistan for the past nine months which would be difficult for any family. However, Brent, Ulrike, Angela, and Linda have helped make Colin and Elaina’s time without their father much more bearable. Both Colin and Elaina love going to school every morning and spending time with their teachers. We think this has a lot to do with how much their teachers care about each student. We have also been impressed with how much progress Colin and Elaina have been able to make with your teachers. Brent and Angela have especially helped Colin and Elaina develop in their school work and social interaction. We consider ourselves very fortunate to have had our children work with them and hope we can find such quality teachers at their future schools. Please express our greatest appreciation to these members of your teaching staff and the entire DAI Kindergarten program." Parents of Colin and Elaina
Hier finden Sie Presseartikel zur Arbeit und zum Erfolgskonzept unserer Kindergärten.